Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Aluminum foil hat liner?
- - By uphill (***) Date 11-17-2010 00:21
I am getting more sceptical every day I think. I was at a steel supplier today and got to ease dropping one of the grunts conversation to a customer. I was not thinking straight till the words he muttered kept sceaming foul in my head.
"My doctor told me that my heart attack was more than likely caused by my AC biocurrent" You could have heard a pin drop  then he continues " Dr asked me if I had trouble with electric wrist watchs eating batteries too fast?"
His reasoning may have had some sort of believable aspects unless you know him.  When I ask "What vet clinic did you go to?" all I got was "the earth is round "  Guess he told me!

Is it just me or was I wrong in being dumbfounded? Ever wonder why when you stop a big gringing wheel on your arm it leaves a mark?

Food for thought.
Parent - - By grizzzly (**) Date 11-17-2010 06:45
if you think that is weird take a look at "raw food's" we are talking veggies here
Parent - By Mat (***) Date 11-18-2010 03:43
I never could figure out that whole abrasive thing, but I have mastered the molten glob in the boot!
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-19-2010 17:40
http://engineering.dartmouth.edu/news-events/lecture-series/jones/2008/DavidCohen.html
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/martinos/people/showPerson.php?people_id=33

The human body produces electrical signals to power every nerve reaction in the human body. That electricity also creates paramagnetism.
It is plausible that a short in the nerves leading to the mans heart could have caused that. High levels of this current have been known to cause premature failure of electronic components kept in close proximity to the human body.
If you follow through with the links within the above two links, I believe you will find a lot of information in this regards from Dr. Cohen.
They guys doctor may have just shot him a simplistic line to shut him up in short.

Regards,
Gerald
Parent - - By RonG (****) Date 11-19-2010 19:25
I have had 2 Heart Ablations done with Laser’s.

To do it they had to map out a 3D image of the electric signals that control the Heart and make it work.  They shoot to kill the tissue that’s giving the wrong signal.

That’s the way it was explained to me any how.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 11-19-2010 23:24
Hello Ron, I guess that's when you hope they are really good marksmen! NO SCREW-UPS allowed! Best regards, Allan
Parent - By uphill (***) Date 11-19-2010 23:44
I was thinking someone with electronic wiring internal issues might want to find a better line of work than welding? Just got a kick out of his explanation. I have a few relatives who have been shorted out and restarted hearts, medicine sure is amazing.
Uphill
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Aluminum foil hat liner?