Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Technical Standards & Publications / engineerkingdom.com
- - By dschlotz (***) Date 11-20-2010 21:29
I don't know if this company is a rip off or not. D1.1 is one third of the price I could find it any place else. Do any of you know this outfit? engineerkingdom.com
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-20-2010 23:25
I posted on your other thread of this same question but feel it important enough to repeat myself:

From the available information this appears to be an overseas, CHINA, outfit probably selling pirated material.  They may have bought the original copy legally but are selling material illegally.

Beware giving them your banking info, MISTAKE.  You may get a copy for your money but watch out for viruses and other problems.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
- By 99205 (***) Date 11-21-2010 21:19 Edited 11-21-2010 21:26
Famous Chinese saying, "If it seems to good to be true, it's to good to be true".  Buyer beware.

Domain Name: ENGINEERKINGDOM.COM
   Registrar: JIANGSU BANGNING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD

Jiangsu Bangning Science & technology Co. Ltd.
10F West-Building, Yuhua Software Park 328 Ningnan Road,
Yuhua District
Nanjing City
Jiangsu 210012
China
+86 25 86883420
- - By 99205 (***) Date 11-21-2010 21:40
I had a little time and thought I would look deeper into this company and found this.

http://rss.uribl.com/nic/JIANGSU_BANGNING_SCIENCE_TECHNOLOGY_CO_LTD.html

Definitely not a place to do business with.
Parent - By dschlotz (***) Date 11-22-2010 00:10
I am somewhat computer literate. I am however not as good as the vast numbers of experts on our forum. Even in the welding world people try to rip us off with computer technology. I knew that I would get help if I asked.

Thanks
Dennis
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Technical Standards & Publications / engineerkingdom.com