Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Burrr
- - By Lawrence (*****) Date 12-15-2010 11:52
-6 this morning on the way to work.

God bless you fellas that are working out in it all day.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-15-2010 15:20
It's really warm (compared to where you're @ Lar! ;) ) here in East Brady, PA @ 16 F and rising with the sun out... Do you plan on doing any ice fishing soon Larry?
I may go out today and see what it feels like since I just got over another of many cold this year so far... Stay warm friend! ;)
Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :) :) :) to you and your family as well as everybody else in here I consider good friends also! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 12-15-2010 15:38
Hey Henry.

Nice to see you visiting the last couple of days!

I tried a little Ice Fishing last winter..  We have a number of lakes near by.  There is a whole Ice Fishing culture. The folks zip around on their sleds and visit each little hut on the ice.  Grandpa, son and grandsons all out together.. Pretty neat.  Got a couple of walleys and lost a sizable northern because I got too excited trying to pull her up through the hole.

But I diddn't get the big thrill from it.  At least not enough to invest in tip-ups and all that jazz.  I may go out one or two times with a couple of guys I know that promise to go sober.  No way I'm on a frozen lake in a big truck with somebody who has had a few drinks.

Merry Christmas Henry!
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 12-15-2010 17:42
Henry,

A little something the lads whipped up on the PlasmaCam this morning.

Thought you might get a kick.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 12-15-2010 22:15
All I can say  is WOWWWW!!! :) :) :)
This definitely made my day Larry! ;) Please tell the lads that I truly appreciate their skills and effort, and that they are now officially an important part of STEELER NATION!!! ;)

We have far more fans across the nation than those lame cowboys do!!! ;) ;) ;) Once again thank you for lifting up my spirits! ;)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By OBEWAN (***) Date 12-16-2010 00:41
Well, Houston is freezing at night but 75 in the day.  If you like bouncing back and forth it is the place to be.  Same for my home in Jacksonville.
- By fbrieden (***) Date 12-15-2010 15:22
I'm wondering how the boys from Texas are enjoying the early winter chill here in Northeast PA!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Burrr