Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / How much more education would it take for a nurse to become
- - By Richardted Date 12-21-2010 06:23
I am stuck between the 2 careers so i am wondering i i get my RN degree and decide i want to be a teacher later how much more education do i need? bachelor of education? or do i have to complete an undergrad degree again then take the bachelor of education degree? i seen nurse educator degree but i think that's for just working in universities and colleges that are training nurses right? or can you teach science to high school students with that as well?
Parent - By TimGary (****) Date 12-21-2010 12:59
Uh....
Wrong message board, I think...
Have you considered a carrer in Welding?  :)
Parent - - By yorkiepap (***) Date 12-21-2010 13:19
Hey Richardted,
Reading your post definitely supports your need for a continuing education, especially in the usage of the English language. I would strongly suggest you not pursue teaching ANY youth ANYTHING until you get YOURSELF a REAL education......... duuuuuhhhhhh.

Denny
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-04-2011 22:46
Heck, I figured it was something like "How much more education would it take for a nurse to become"........a welder, buuuuuutt, much to my surprise. Good laugh though, I wonder if the nursing industry is full of smart azz's like the welding industry! LOL!
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / How much more education would it take for a nurse to become