Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / deleted
- - By awspartb (***) Date 02-01-2011 01:37 Edited 02-01-2011 02:11
deleted
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-01-2011 01:41
Looks like to me, That this shows that the "Corps" screwed up. Not the Contractors, So, What's your point ?
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 02-01-2011 01:44 Edited 02-01-2011 02:11
deleted
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-01-2011 01:46
Bring them on ! Why do you feel that a Law has been broken ? Because the Union is not in on this ? Because YOU cant get in on it ? I think you need some counseling. Where do you think all of the Certified Payroll Forms go, that we are ALL required to fill out each week ?
Parent - - By awspartb (***) Date 02-01-2011 01:56 Edited 02-01-2011 02:12
deleted
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-01-2011 01:59
I have no problem with Audits, Then the CPA will earn their keep. YOU on the otherhand, need more than an Audit ! I have an Idea, Why don't you call the FBI and give them your suggestion. I am sure they will find you amusing , to say the least.
Parent - By awspartb (***) Date 02-01-2011 02:05 Edited 02-01-2011 02:12
deleted
Parent - - By weaver (***) Date 02-01-2011 01:53
you need a hug man. (awspartb)
Parent - - By joe pirie (***) Date 02-01-2011 02:01
he needs a brain
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 02-01-2011 02:20
I wonder if He was deleted or just his Post ?
Parent - - By joe pirie (***) Date 02-01-2011 03:10
bout time
Parent - - By rick harnish (***) Date 02-01-2011 03:33
I hope he just fades away. I have turned down work several times now in New England simply cause it seems it would suck there. ( general harrassment of rigs, cold, deep white crap, and such ) Now that he has revealed more about himself, he has reinforced my position on that. I have let Cactus fight his own fights on here, cause I am aware he is capable of doing so. But when I read how PartBS treats people who traveled better than a thousand miles hoping to provide a paycheck for their family, he inspired me to simply loathe him. What a piece of crap.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 02-01-2011 04:51
Hi Rick!

This poor excuse for a human being is an anomaly of what folks from the North East, or New England are really like... Please do not use him as a barometer to gauge what most folks from my neck of the woods are like...

This person needs therapy of the kind none of us in here can provide, nor should we try to for that matter because he has become too much of a nuisance here, and it must have gotten the attention of the moderators here to start deleting his comments as shown in this thread... I personally feel grateful that they have chosen to act on this annoyance.

So lets all get together and honor a pact I propose amongst us all... Please let's all put this annoyance on our ignore list, and if anyone doesn't know how to do this, I would be more than happy to assist you via a Private Message. ;)

Hopefully, if we all work together, we will start on the path to bringing back to this "WORLD'S GREATEST WELDING FORUM!!!:) :) :)" the type of decency and respect it has lacked recently due to a whole lot of mudslinging, and just plain old childish behavior which needs to no longer be tolerated any longer here... This Forum deserves better, and with the help of everyone who is just as concerned as I am, we will all work together so that in the end - we will have gained back that special niche this forum once had and can still become as
"THE WORLD'S GREATEST WELDING FORUM!!! :) :) :)"

So please don't disrespect the Terrible Towel because the curse of Cope will find you somehow!!! :) :)
HERE WE GO STEELERS - HERE WE GO!!! :) :) :)

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By jpill (**) Date 02-01-2011 04:01
Awwwwww.....I missed it. Did he have some more homoerotic fantasies about you Cactus???....lol
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / deleted