Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / the scarry thing
- - By grizzzly (**) Date 02-02-2011 04:43
i work with several that see nothing wrong with this picture
Parent - - By jpill (**) Date 02-02-2011 14:04
Not that I'm supporting the demonstration, but that sign looks heavily photoshopped to me.....just sayin.
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 02-02-2011 17:56
There was a lot of chatter when this came out almost 2 years ago. Conclusion was it is a really good photoshop.
Only one picture came out and odds were this would have been shot by a LOT of people.
Parent - By uphill (***) Date 02-04-2011 12:58
Not sure about the lower sign but does anyone really believe the top portion isnt real?  Maybe if we have lost our minds this would be OK. Not any different than giving immigrants social security, section 8 housing and free medical care is it? The samolians who work in the local Jenny-o turkey processing plants get all but $15.00 per week of the government supported paychecks they get. Freinds get 30 - 35% taken out for taxes and social security. The samolians cost the company about $5 per hour and the g"O"verment pays in $6-8 per hour.

Wake up and smell the foul odor. No supporting funds for any tax exempt forieners.

A tax paying layed off worker.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / the scarry thing