Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Buying a Dodge, thiink of this
- - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 02-06-2011 18:47
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-06/top-stories-business-and-finance.html
Do you want to spend your money with this company?
Chrysler Group LLC Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne says a remark he made yesterday in reference to interest rates being charged on loans provided by the U.S. and Canadian governments was "inappropriate." "I regret the remark," Marchionne said in a statement posted on Chrysler´s website. "As the only parties willing to underwrite the risk associated with Chrysler´s recovery plan, the two governments levied interest rates that, although appropriate at the time, are above current market conditions." Chrysler is paying "shyster rates" to government lenders of last resort because banks reduced credit during the recession in 2008 and 2009, Marchionne said. He made the remark yesterday during an interview at the J.D. Power & Associates International Automotive Roundtable in San Francisco. The automaker, operated by Fiat SpA, is preparing for an initial public offering in the second half of this year. The timing will depend on market conditions, Chrysler´s financial results and its ability to refinance the government loans, Marchionne said.
You are welcome.
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 02-06-2011 20:15
Well I do not want to start a p**ing contest BUT.....Ford turned the bailouts down, that is enough for me right there.
Parent - - By 522029 (***) Date 02-06-2011 21:24
Driving a Dodge is like having an ugly girlfriend.  There is nothing wrong with either one, you just do not want your friends to see you while you are in them!

Griff
Parent - By Tyler1970 (***) Date 02-06-2011 22:27
Yes. But chevy ford is like a tampon. Every p**** has one of will have one.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Buying a Dodge, thiink of this