Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / My Current Project
- - By kkfabricator (**) Date 02-19-2011 15:09
Here's some pictures of my current project. Seems a bit ridiculous for a restaurant, but fun to do anyways.

Chuck

Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-19-2011 17:59
That's pretty slick what is it going to be used for? As far as ridiculous I'd have to say not really. I did a job with a guy down in Woodstock, Ga., at the Pure Taqueria and they had some elaborate outdoor bar and we had to build a steel frame so it could be covered in decking and then they had a big canvas they wanted to put up to look like a sail. Also had to weld anchors on the outside of the building so they could tie off the sail/structure to keep it from getting blown off. Here's a pic to show ya, behind the decking is a mess of 1" square tube above the bar. Nice work on your project though, kinda looks like a wave as it's breaking near the beach.
Attachment: woodstock_opening4.jpg (0B)
Parent - - By Pickupman (***) Date 02-19-2011 18:20
Both projects look great. Let us see more as it progresses kkfab. I'd like to see it finished. Thanks for sharing.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-19-2011 18:42
Yeah, same here would like to see some finished pics for sure kkfab
- - By kkfabricator (**) Date 02-19-2011 22:12
Thanks. They are planning to put bamboo between the beams. Nice Pics on the outdoor shelter Cumminsguy71. I will share more when the project is a little further on. 

Chuck
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 02-20-2011 01:05
looks like one of the more fun things to work on.....I am envious.   That looks lot more fun then gouging and welding up a trailer frame or fixing busted pipes.
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-21-2011 11:29
Bamboo, that's going to look pretty cool!
Parent - - By kkfabricator (**) Date 03-08-2011 01:36
Well, after a little bit of a delay, they finally got the bamboo in it.

Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-08-2011 12:34
That's pretty cool!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / My Current Project