Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / SA 200 Shorthood Exciter coils
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-05-2011 19:00 Edited 03-05-2011 19:05
I've got the exciter coils up for sale off this shorthood. I have attached some pics of the results with my meter. These have the original paper on them, original as far as I know. S/N on the machine is A254269 and the code is 1903.

These have two white wires and two black wires. The readings I got thru the two white wires was 161, thru the two black wires, .7 and between one white wire and one black wire it showed open, that would be the picture with the number 1 off to the left on the face of the meter. I'm asking $160 for them, figured less than half price of a new set. I will ship these USPS flat rate at your expense, I'll have to see if I can get them in a medium flat rate box with packing, if not you can figure large flat rate box. I can add insurance, also at your expense. Prices for shipping large flat rate/insurance can be found at the USPS website. You can message me here or at skelly@klbwelding.com or just call (931)446-0433. I have paypal or cashiers check but will wait to make sure it's not made of rubber before I ship.

I have a butt load of other stuff from this I'm wanting to get rid of and with a trailer loaded full of scrap steel and copper it's hard walking by this stuff and thinking about how much weight it would add!! LoL!!
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-11-2011 11:14
Any best offers? Anyone, anyone...Bueller? Bueller?

I'm also wanting to move the main housing, still loaded with coils and everything. Also the exciter housing, has brush holder still attached, brushes to I believe. Main armature makes a good shop towel holder but it has to go to. Will try and get pics later today, tired of trippin' over the schmidt in the shop.
Parent - - By BKinBA (**) Date 03-11-2011 16:27
Call Larry Burross at Applied Equipment in Dallas Tx. 214-577-9353. He buys stuff like that from me all the time when I can get it to him for the right price. He basically has a welder junk yard down there that is 6 blocks long and 4 blocks wide. Has SA 200's stacked up 4 to 6 high.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-11-2011 16:42
Thanks BK I'll look into that.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / SA 200 Shorthood Exciter coils