Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Thank you all!!
- - By ronnie taylor (**) Date 03-19-2011 03:05
I just wanted everyone to know, that I am very proud to be a part of this forum and the motivation that you gentlemen hand down me is priceless. I want to THANK YOU for taking time out of your lives to be a part of mine. THANK YOU ALL!!

Ronnie Taylor
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 03-19-2011 03:30
Ronnie, You are a good egg, and We like having You around.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 03-19-2011 15:55
Ronnie,

If we truly are MASTER Craftsmen, we will want to pass on our skills, knowledge, and experience to those who desire to learn and apply what they are shown.

You appear to be desirous of learning this trade/craft.  You seem to have a good attitude and spirit.  That is the kind of person all of us like spending our time to help down life's pathway.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 03-22-2011 04:21
Ronnie it has been a pleasure for me to watch your progression here and I wish you the very best. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and I look forward to your posts. Keep up the good work!
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 03-22-2011 06:38
Ronnie,
It is refreshing to see some one who truly wants to learn the craft, science and art of Welding. Not just chasing the money (like those mythical ads purport at many trade schools). Nothing wrong with making good money or becoming wealthy, that is simply a byproduct of one's passion.
As a very successful friend (who owns a BPV manufacturing plant) told me; "Learn all you can, work hard, and most of all, have fun doing it...the money will follow!"
Looks like you already know that.
Carry on.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Thank you all!!