Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Don't ask for a job if u don't want to work!!
- - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 04-07-2011 03:28
Got buddies that beg me to get them hired out with me then when I can bring one in the say naa I'll pass WTF do u mean I'll pass I ain't callin none of them again I mean it not even to shoot the bull freakin pissed
Parent - - By RUSSELL (**) Date 04-07-2011 03:42
I need the work. Not the B.S.
Parent - By TozziWelding (**) Date 04-07-2011 12:08
I love my best friends to death, but I would never hire a one of them, I know them to well. Friends are frriends, work is work:cool:
Parent - - By rcwelding (***) Date 04-07-2011 15:28
Are they working or did they just pass on the job..??  I have been guilty of that to an extent..  I pestered Cactus for work off and on for almost a year when work was very slow..

Well out of the blue my phone started ringing and I got stacked up with work... About a week into a job Cactus calls asking if I can give him a hand and I had to turn him down because I was in the middle of a job... Broke my heart to say I couldn't make it..!!

Thanks again for calling a while back Cactus and sorry again that I couldn't help you..  Yes people he does call back and he also gave me some good contacts to call when things were slow...

Now if someone turns down work when they are sitting at home being lazy.... Ya I wouldn't ever call them back ether..!!!

RC
Parent - By HELLTACO (*) Date 04-07-2011 19:17
Cactus makes me reel lazy.  I never did no work with  Cactus  but  Cactus gots me lotsa girls. 

It's like 1-2-3-floor
           Dhen I takes em out da door
Parent - - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 04-08-2011 00:41
They ain't working they say I don't care if they are or not anymore
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 04-10-2011 12:12
I've worked with a couple friends just for a few hours or something. I know they'll work hard but it's hard working with me. Been working by myself so long I rarely ask for any help while having somebody there to help. I would not hire a friend for a long gig though, a week or month whatever, just tends to mess up the relationship especially if the schmidt hits the fan and you have to get into their arse for some reason over a job related issue.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Don't ask for a job if u don't want to work!!