Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Beveling Machine
- - By weldwade (***) Date 04-28-2011 20:55
I'm looking for a Mathey Dearman MSA or an H&M No.0 Beveling Machine. I have a 3" job coming up and my H&M No.1 won't get the job done. Also a short barrel torch.
Thanks,
Wade
Parent - - By RioCampo (***) Date 04-29-2011 01:35
Maybe you'll get the mine. Some bast*** thought he needed it worse than me.
Good luck with the search.
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 04-29-2011 02:06
Post up the SN and a description Rio. Maybe one of us here will catch the puke. I would love to beat down a known thief!
Parent - - By sae350 (*) Date 04-30-2011 01:37
Wade are you a maintenance contractor in morenci?
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 04-30-2011 03:32
Nope I'm in Safford. I work for Freeport, I'm the maintenance general supervisor in the crusher. I worked in Sierrita for 15 years and transferred to Safford for the startup in July of 07. I have some side work im doing that I need the beveling machine for.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 04-30-2011 14:47
Wade does more side work than I get for my all day job!!!  :lol:

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By weldwade (***) Date 04-30-2011 19:26
Im slowing down Brent. Decided this year to only take on the big$$$ jobs. Too much BS with some of the stuff I've been doing and my reg job is taking up more and more of what used to be my free time. Gotta spend more time with my kids also. In 5 years my baby will be out of the house... where did all the time go? Life seems to be moving at warp speed!
Parent - - By sae350 (*) Date 04-30-2011 21:40
OK. For some reason I thought you were a contractor. Does freeport hire many contractors? I know asarco has stoped hiring so many cause groupo is taking back over.
Parent - By weldwade (***) Date 04-30-2011 22:06
There is always contractor work going on. AKER, Western and Empire are a few that are always on site doing something. Send me a PM if you need any info id be happy to help.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Beveling Machine