Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Any Good Online Welding Supply?
- - By Blaster (***) Date 04-30-2011 00:58
Can anyone recomend a good online welding supply?  I would be looking for a place to mostly buy torch tips, air arc parts, TIG parts, plasma consumables, that kind of thing.  I would want a vendor who carried the highest industrial quaity parts, had a good inventory, and shipped fast.  I want good parts, fast, at a fair price.  I am not interested in the outfits that cater to buyers who put price point before quality.

All my major items like electrode, power sources, and so on I buy from local vendors and plan to continue to do so.

Any recommendations?
Parent - - By Caleb C. (**) Date 04-30-2011 01:11
I've had real good luck with weldersource.com They offer free shipping and are real good folks on the phone too. A Lot of Internet stores have pricks answering the phone, at least that has been my experiance.
Parent - By RioCampo (***) Date 04-30-2011 01:47
I have ordered lots of times from www.fresnooxygen.com, I have had good luck with them also.
Parent - - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 04-30-2011 02:21
I used WeldingSupply.com for plasma consumables, only made 1 order, had no problems, will use them again.
Parent - - By Rig Hand (***) Date 04-30-2011 23:11
I buy almost all of my consumables from weldingsupply.com. They are good people, I've been using them for about 4 years now. There website isn't state of the art but, you can enter almost any part number in the search box and bam there it is. It beats the hell out of trying to explain what a gas lens is over the phone to the local guy. Just copy and paste part numbers.
Parent - By Mat (***) Date 05-01-2011 01:42
I'll third that.  Weldingsupply.com is great to deal with.
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 05-01-2011 02:19
I ordered a 5" Makita from Ram WS last year. They had a sale and I couldn't pass it up. No problems at all.
I hope my airgas rep don't read this...lol
Parent - By JMCInc (**) Date 05-01-2011 19:54
Ram has done right by me as well.
Parent - By Hughes Welding (*) Date 05-04-2011 22:23
Cyberweld.com is good.  Free shipping on orders over $25.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Any Good Online Welding Supply?