Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Wording on end of year qualification for students
- By Tomcat (*) Date 05-06-2011 01:25
Would any of you be able to give me some advice on the wording to use for the end of year qualification. They all have worked on 3/8 plate 3g and 4g, 3/32 6010 root, 1/8 7018 out w/o backing which will be the test. With help from several of you on my previous post I plan on documenting and reporting the results. I don't want to give false impression to potential employers of the students or the students themselves. I don't want to say  " this document certifies that john doe has successfully completed 3g and 4g weld test. I want to be ethical and at the same time give the students (that successfully pass) proper documentation that they did do certifiable work. For educational purposes only as Lawrence mentioned earlier would work fine.Would you have any other suggestions on wording? Your input is greatly and sincerely appreciated. Tomcat
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Wording on end of year qualification for students