Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 96 CLASSIC TWO 250 D Lincoln
- By hillbilly delux (***) Date 07-03-2011 19:05
I have for sale a 1996 lincoln 250 D with an air cooled Deutz motor. The machine runs like a champ at Five thousand hours on it. I just put new brushes on and a new starter on it. The machine has been painted black to match my truck with a rebel face plate. This machine does leak a little oil (about a half quart a month) around the oil filter unit. Could easily be fixed for around twenty dollars. The motor has just been gone through and tuned as specified by Deutz, about one thousand hours ago. This machine fires off in all weather conditions. I would like four grand obo. I would post some pictures of it but  I am in Oklahoma and this machine is in Williston North Dakota. You are more than welcome to talk to Terry at Praxair in Williston and take a look at it. Serious inquiries only. I could get pictures and send to you if stopping by the praxair store is to inconveniant. I bought a SAE 300 while this machine was being serviced and had to leave the area for a family emergency.  I wont be back in the area therefore I must sell this machine.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 96 CLASSIC TWO 250 D Lincoln