Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Eco Welding Lead Reels
- By EcoReels (*) Date 07-06-2011 13:43 Edited 07-22-2011 17:44
Our welding lead reels are stylish, safe, and completely affordable.  We ship everywhere and have several different models and colors to choose from, about to come out with a new silver reel.  I see lots of posts on here about lead reels, but you can get them directly here at my website at http://www.weldingleadreels.com/ or call me(281)332-7473, or you can reach my on my cell at (281)989-2769.  Check out our site or call me, we'd be happy to do business with you.

Right now, our reels are on sale and you WILL NOT find a cheaper price; we believe that no one should have to pay too much for reels in this struggling economy, and this is the best way we can help our customers; by saving you some money and delivering a quality product that you can count on for life.  Reels bought from my site or by calling me have a lifetime warranty, look for the Eco Reels logo, that's your warranty.  Real Eco Reels have vinyl logo stickers that you will see on my site, those mean that they are genuine and not an immitation. They are built very solid and tough.

Wish you all the best in finding the best reels for your rig, and hope to do business with you soon.

Kelly Priest/ Owner
www.weldingleadreels.com
Office (281)332-7473
Cell (281)989-2769
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Eco Welding Lead Reels