Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Eco Welding Lead Reels (New Silver Reels)
- - By EcoReels (*) Date 07-30-2011 15:45
We have decided to market a brand new color, Silver, as an option for our reels.  Since so many of our customers have silver trucks we know this will be a great look.  They also come in Black, Miller Blue and Lincoln Red.  Of course, our reels have a lifetime warranty; and come in many different styles and options to fit your truck or rig.  If you'd like more information, please visit our website at www.weldingleadreels.com or call (281)332-7473.
Parent - - By JeremyW83 (***) Date 07-31-2011 03:14
How many feet of 2/0 can your 12" reels hold?
Parent - By EcoReels (*) Date 07-31-2011 16:08
The 12" spools hold approximately 180 feet of 2/0.
Parent - - By rcwelding (***) Date 07-31-2011 15:04
How do these work..?? Is that whole lead reel hot..?? So if you were to touch the top reel and the bottom reel at the same time it would light you up..??

I have never looked at a set of these in person to see how they work..

RC
Parent - - By EcoReels (*) Date 07-31-2011 16:22
Well I have never heard of that happening since I started manufacturing these reels and I have sold thousands.  But I'm sure if the welder was arcing that there could be a possibility, but I'm not sure; but then in that situation you would not be right by the reel.  Just touching the top and bottom reel would not shock you unless it was arcing and I'm still not even sure if that would happen.  I have touched them while the welder was running but not while I was welding.  I think I might have my wife touch it and test it for us... Just kidding, but if you have any more questions feel free to call me at (281)332-7473.
Parent - By rcwelding (***) Date 07-31-2011 21:29
Thanks for the reply.. I have never had a set of reels before.. I have always used wraps.. Reels sure look nice..!!

RC
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Eco Welding Lead Reels (New Silver Reels)