Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / outlaw kustom bedz?
- - By roundydownie (**) Date 08-28-2011 05:08
I was just wondering if anyone has had a bed built by this guy?He is outta center tx.I googled his company and a article come up about a guy who got scammed by him..He seems pretty legit and always answers my texts and phone calls.just wondering.kinda worried about it!!
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 08-28-2011 14:32
Found the report you were talking about. Seems like the bed was not ready in time, customer is p.o'd about that and then money issue. Sounds like he said.....he said. May not be a bad guy and just bad customer but don't know if I'd be willing to hand over the cash knowing that this is out there. Would have to meet the guy and come to some sort of agreement in legal writing due to recent events.
Parent - - By roundydownie (**) Date 08-28-2011 17:02
well thats exactly what i should done but he has 3000 of my hard earned money..
Parent - - By 12vstrokethis (**) Date 08-28-2011 20:53
What's the dudes name jw?
Parent - - By roundydownie (**) Date 08-29-2011 03:39
jacob hutchins   i hollared at him today and he called me right back and gave me a pretty good story about the guy who said he got scammed..the guys checks werent any good..but he has kept in touch and i have his address and all.I will update everyone when i get the bed and post some picks
Parent - - By 12vstrokethis (**) Date 08-30-2011 00:43
Heck ya.. what is his turn over time what he charge, and where is he located...
Parent - - By roundydownie (**) Date 09-03-2011 02:54
five weeks painted and installed for 6000
Parent - - By 12vstrokethis (**) Date 09-03-2011 14:30
That is a fair price if its right send some pics and contact info for this guy if you don't mind
Parent - - By steven lopez Date 09-05-2011 04:28
I have a Bed built by him.. Hes legit the only thing was his build time mine took about & weeks to get it which wasnt really a problem was worth the wait the bed is solid and well worth the money.. like i said it is built right it took him a lil while but he is doing them his self and is alot cheaper than the king bed.. All of my dealings were square with him i talked to him a week or so ago and im buying a new truck and wanted to ask him about swapping my bed over and he said that he had just bought a new shop for me to bring it by and hed swap it over for me.. Seems like a good guy.. If he will get a few hands to help him and turn em out faster he will do great! The build time was the only issue with it but he was just starting to build when i got mine other than that it built great and no corners seem to be cut i get pulled over and complimented on my bed often im Happy and will go back if i ever buy another!!!!!!! Thumbs Up
Parent - - By tightline11 (**) Date 09-05-2011 11:51
where can we go to get some pics of these beds????
Parent - By Johnny Walker (***) Date 09-05-2011 19:08
Yeah let's see pics
- By roundydownie (**) Date 09-08-2011 01:58
he is building a website..His beds are sweet!all my corners are gonna be pipe and rounded with 10"90 fenders
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / outlaw kustom bedz?