Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 92 Ford F350 1-ton Welding Truck
- - By Pipeliner70 Date 10-09-2011 06:57 Edited 10-09-2011 06:59
1992 Ford F350 1 ton Welding Truck for sale. Truck runs good. I wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere. Just don't ever drive it so i figured i would sale it. I have probably driven it less than 10k miles since ive owned it. Ive had the truck for the last 5 years or so. I drove it less than 1k miles last year. I know that because i just got it inspected again and the mileage from last year was on it, me and my mechanic where laughing about how much i use it. Thats kind of why im selling it. I just dont need it.

Truck only has 185k miles on it, these International diesels will go 5X that.   (It has the 7.3 International)

In that time ive replaced clutch, everything on the breaks on the front end including master cylinder , starter,  alternator, u-joint, radiator, Glow Plugs, and sensor, Battery's (Optima's), Battery Cables, Radiator Hoses, Water pump, etc. I drove it to my mechanic and told him "If you even thing it looks bad replace it". No more than ive driven it everything has taken very little where and tear so its basically new parts. The interior is better than most new trucks, no cracks tears or anything.

I bought the truck to use as a 2nd welding rig. Ive never had problems with my other truck so it just hasn't been used that much at all. Like i said i probably haven't put 10k miles on it since i had it. have driven it to a few jobs and back and fourth to the the feed store, that's about it.

$4,000

903-796-5103

Would also trade for an equal value Lincoln welding machine SA 200, 250, or 300 (no millers, and no cracker box welders , Lincoln ONLY!!!) If the welder aint worth what im asking then ill do cash and the welder (if i like the welder).

Also --- some of these pics have the right date and some say 2004. My camera is a battery hog it went dead and i had to swap battery's. I didn't re-set the date is why it says 2004 on two of the pictures. These pics where all taken recently though. Come see for yourself. Its a very clean truck.

Parent - - By J.R.G. Date 10-10-2011 20:15
WHERE IS TRUCK LOCATED ?
Parent - - By Pipeliner70 Date 10-10-2011 22:34
Truck is in Atlanta, TX

I could probably work with a guy on either meeting or delivering it.
If i did that though it would need to be payed for before I did that.
Aint interested in driving it to someone just so they can look at it.

The diesel to get it to you would also need to be payed for upfront.

Would much rather someone come get it.
Im just offering if someone cant get away to get it himself.

Thanks
Parent - - By J.R.G. Date 10-11-2011 14:41
long ways from midland tx :lol nice trk though
Parent - By Pipeliner70 Date 10-11-2011 15:32
Ah heck that aint nutn i thought you was the man that called about the truck from North Dakota.
I wasnt looking forward to driving up there at all.
Midland is a piece of cake. :wink:
Parent - By Pipeliner70 Date 10-12-2011 19:39
First $3,500 takes it.
Parent - By Pipeliner70 Date 10-18-2011 00:42
Sold thanks.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 92 Ford F350 1-ton Welding Truck