Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Bill's Welder Repair
- - By okie boomer (*) Date 10-22-2011 02:23
Just like to say thanks to Kay and Bill for going out of their way to get my machine back running,  this isn't the first time that they have pulled me out of a jam and I just wanted to let them know how much I appreciate them. It is nice to be able to count on quality service. I called Kay at 3 o'clock on Wednesday told her I was having problems and I was about 130 miles away and couldn't get there til late, she told me to come on and they would stay and work on it after hours if thats what it took it wasn't long they had me going again. You can spend your money anywhere you want but you will not get any better customer support than at Bills!
Thanks,
G. Bowden
Parent - - By Nitesky (**) Date 10-22-2011 13:16
Now  THAT  is a satisfied customer
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 10-22-2011 21:36
Never had the need to use them, but from what I hear on this forum and other sources, if you are even close to them they are the place to go. 

I'm sure there are others around, I had one years ago in Portland, OR that I trusted with all my work, but they are not around the last I checked. 

I'm in AZ for the past 15 years.  Just average service around here.  No one you can really brag about. 

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Bill's Welder Repair