Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / welding bed
- - By Tyler1970 (***) Date 10-29-2011 00:34
im looking for a welding bed to buy anyone know who does some good work for a good price. i found mus kustom bedz does real good work. i wouldnt mind paying 6000 for his beds.
Parent - - By welderrwc72 (**) Date 11-01-2011 02:51
I welded with Mus up in north dakota a couple years ago, His beds look way better than his website show. he had his silver mega cab up there, looks good, not really my style but he does good work.
Parent - - By pypLynr (***) Date 11-01-2011 03:20
You need to buzz up Richard Smith . Azle , TX . He has a post on here ... aka Pipeline beds . He is the original Bob King designer . Got Bob started doing beds . And he is cheaper than Bob ... & I think slicker . (just my opinion)
Parent - - By hillbilly delux (***) Date 11-01-2011 04:44
Justin Teague beds are the way to go teaguewelding.com makes some of the nicest beds imo. I know him personally and is one of the nicest straight shooters around.
Parent - - By Tyler1970 (***) Date 11-01-2011 10:41
yeah he has slick beds. but if he wasnt so far away.  im in louisiana. i have looked at mus i really like his sliver stlye bed.
Parent - By welderrwc72 (**) Date 11-02-2011 03:43
Im in the middle of bulding my own be for my 4500, and trying to work full time and build it at night is making me think paying somebody else to fab one up isnt a bad idea!
Parent - - By Nitrowelding (**) Date 11-03-2011 01:58
If it was me I would stay away from Richard Smith, he almost burned me for 2500 bucks and did burn quite a few welders. I'm only saying this because I know it's a fact. I just got off a job with a guy he burned. This happend in 2008 so maybe he has changed his practices but don't say no one warned you. I can't  believe the guy has the Gaul to still advertise on this forum. I ended up getting a bob king bed out of the deal so I consider myself lucky. Bob and I didn't communicate about the bed I got at all but I've sent 3 guys to him since and all have been happy about there beds. Plus working in the hanesville shale and eagle ford I've seen plenty of his beds so I know he's doing plenty work and keeping customers happy.
Parent - By Tyler1970 (***) Date 11-03-2011 02:03
i may have heard the same..........maybe some people need to put some mechanic leans on him
Parent - - By weldaboy (**) Date 11-02-2011 13:49
justin teague is who i would suggest. seems like he does good quality work. i really wish i would of used him on the one i got built a couple months ago..
Parent - By pypLynr (***) Date 11-03-2011 04:06
Didn't know about all that stuff. Sorry to hear it . I came across a youtube video ... some guys in LA ... "welding ferm" . Check them out ... super nice work , I thought .
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / welding bed