Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Dynasty 300dx vs. HTP vs. ?
- - By CHUB380 (*) Date 12-08-2002 02:03
Just wandering if anyone out here uses these machines and what they think of them.Up till a couple of weeks ago I was almost certain that after the new year I was going to buy a Miller Dynasty 300 dx. I have heard alot about that Htp ac/dc unit and wandered if I should think about that. I realize it dosent have the amperage of the miller ;but would appreciate any info anyone may have on these or any other ac/dc units out there. I just sold my syncrowave 180 of six years so either of these units would most likely be a great improvement. Also has anyone used the precision tigs from lincoln? Any imput would be greatly appreciated. Thank you CHUB380
Parent - - By Sonny Date 12-09-2002 13:26
CHUB, I PURCHASED AN HTP200 INVERTIG AND AM PLEASED WITH ITS PERFORMANCE. I HAVE USED IT FOR BOTH TIG [ALUMINUM,STAINLESS AND MILD STEEL] AND STICK AND HAVE NO REGRETS. UNFORTUNATLY I CANNOT COMMENT ON THE DYNASTY, I NEVER USED ONE; HOWEVER I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS ONE AND SPEAKS WELL OF THE MACHINE. I HAVE SPOKE TO INDIVUALS WHO HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO USE BOTH AND SAY THEY ARE QUITE COMPARIBLE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE RANGES. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR CHOICE CHUB. SONNY
Parent - By CHUB380 (*) Date 12-11-2002 00:59
Thank you for your reply. CHUB380
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / Dynasty 300dx vs. HTP vs. ?