Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Merry Christmas Cake Recipie for ALL......
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 12-14-2011 20:04
I have had so many requests about my famous Tequila Christmas Cake that I felt compelled to share the recipe with you.  Here goes:

1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
Nuts
1 bottle tequila
2 cups dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.

Cherry Mristmas
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 12-14-2011 20:36
THAT sounds absolutely delicious!!!  I love tequila, I have noticed it can go bad quickly so it is best to use while it is fresh.  I don't know where I will find a fluffy bowl, but heck I am a weldor I can fab one up after I go to the liquor store and get the ingredients.  Thanks Cactus, your a culinary genius!
Parent - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 12-14-2011 22:40
Just make sure you read ALL of the instructions !
Parent - - By hojopens3 (**) Date 12-19-2011 07:37
now thats funny
Parent - By Brian T. Beard (**) Date 12-20-2011 03:30
I have tried this Numer... Cupl.. Well darn it  a few times but some wise arse has put an ice maker in the dang oven and the fridge won't stay cold... Merry Christmas!!!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Merry Christmas Cake Recipie for ALL......