Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Vermont
- - By mkulikow (*) Date 12-12-2002 18:48
Have welding schools ever heard of this state, I cannot find anywhere to go and get certifed in the ENTIRE state, I will have to drive over 4 hours just to get to a test center.

What gives?

- Mike
Parent - - By jfolk (**) Date 12-12-2002 19:21
Are you looking for an AWS accredited test facility or an organization to administer a welding performance test? There are two in MA, one in ME, three in NY, five in PA. Or you could look in the yellow pages under laboratories: "testing" and see if you could find a material testing and inspection company. There may be some CWI's on this forum close to you who could provide assistance.
Parent - By mkulikow (*) Date 12-12-2002 19:42
I am looking for that as well as a place to get myself qualified for certain welds.

All of the places I have found are very far away from me.

- Mike
Parent - By rick Date 01-02-2003 13:06
mike,

jericho vermont. vt. nondestructive testing can and will certify you to aws, asme, api, mil-std. further we are opening a welding school in so. burlington in feb/mar 03 1st classes mar/ apr 03. certificATIONS will be on a call in basis and also available on weekends by appt. until then certs will be handled through vtndt 802-879-1415. we also currently teach and certify through essex and rutland vo-tech you can also call them. give me a call.
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Vermont