Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Anybody on the forum in Nashville?
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 04-03-2012 23:28
I'm out building a couple meter sets this week and pass buy a job in the morning and they've got about three rig welders out there. One guy has a giant white Dodge jacked up. In a yard under a shed doing something, what I don't know but ain't gonna go rolling in there nosing around they might not be so friendly! It's over in West Nashville area, figured I'd throw this out there to see if it was anybody from here.
Parent - - By hillbilly (**) Date 04-04-2012 00:49
They were was a lil yard off Dickerson Rd, a month or so ago. I think it might Applachian out of Sumner county. You should have stopped, they dont bite.........hard. lol
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 04-04-2012 01:21
I saw that one a few weeks ago myself. This is over on County Hospital. Lots of stuff going on around here from what I'm hearing on the grapevine. Plus I keep diggin' deeper and deeper into the "who you know" category!
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 04-16-2012 04:41
I am always in Nashville.....David Allen Coe plays daily on my ipod, Dwight Yoakum or Buck Owens play in my head as soon as I start thinking of doing something stupid, and every time I get in the shower, I belt out at least 2 songs that contain the words "cause I don't love you anymore", or "pass that bottle", and I drive every noisy, gas guzzling, 4 door Chevy truck I can scrape up the money to buy and put back on the road......

Or......am I somewhere other than Nashville all the time?
Parent - By up-ten (***) Date 04-16-2012 23:17
Definitely book material Sourdough.  chuckle.
Parent - - By gndchuck (**) Date 04-17-2012 02:51
that's just funny, have to say if ever in my life that I get to meet you, that we will have drink and laugh uncontrollably
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 04-17-2012 03:14
I would pretty much gather that you are your own zip code wherever you are at there Sully.

Does Bakersfield California mean anything to you????
Parent - By gndchuck (**) Date 04-17-2012 03:22
We sir are on the same way length.
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 04-17-2012 03:59
Spent a night there in the end.

They put this drunk man in my jail cell, I took 15 dollars from that man.

Gave him my watch and my old house key, don't want folks thinkin that I'd steal.

Then I thanked him as I was leavin, and headed out to Bakersfield.
Parent - - By Sourdough (****) Date 04-17-2012 04:01
Well I will just drink koolaid and be me, and you can have beers and laugh till your heart is full. Or something like that....
Parent - By gndchuck (**) Date 04-17-2012 04:26
That works for me
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Anybody on the forum in Nashville?