Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lots of Green Pipe and Equipment Unloaded In Lexington Ky
- - By Jssec (**) Date 04-17-2012 00:47
Was out at Haley Pike and Interstate 64 east of Lexington today and there are acres of Cat track hoes, wooden mats and side booms unloading the green pipe like you guys weld. They would not let me drive on the property to get a picture of the 1000's of pieces of pipe but will get one later. About 20 or so loads of pipe were being unloaded just over the hill by the tree line in the photo.
According to this article http://www.kentucky.com/2012/04/16/2152710/residents-raise-concerns-about.html#storylink=misearch in Lexington paper today marathon is replacing a lot of old pipe.
Not a pipe welder but thought some of you may be interested in the work.
Parent - By gndchuck (**) Date 04-17-2012 03:21
Looks like a good time.
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 04-17-2012 04:03
:lol:Here is a man after my own heart. I often disregard another man's wishes if I can see that he is just being obtuse, and rude for no good reason.

I too, would get a good look later on when the coast is clear.....
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 04-17-2012 10:51
Hahaha!! Wow! I think I actually know who that is and where and what it is for!!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Lots of Green Pipe and Equipment Unloaded In Lexington Ky