Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Can't See Member Prices in AWS Bookstore
- - By thirdeye (***) Date 04-28-2012 15:43
I'm searching the AWS bookstore online at work today.  In the past I have ordered by telephone, but today I created an account. 

I can log in just fine, but can't seem to see member prices (or a place to enter my member number to allow me to see the member prices)  I can't even see member prices when I add items to the shopping cart.

Can anyone help, the bookstore is closed on weekends.
Parent - - By unclematt (***) Date 04-28-2012 16:06
Hello thirdeye;
I had the same problem. I was told that I had to sign in on the AWS main page with my member number. Maybe that'll work.

Matt
Parent - By thirdeye (***) Date 04-28-2012 16:17
Thanks Matt,

I just tried that, but my shopping cart did not show any changes.  I'll give it another try later today  in case it takes some time to update i the system.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 04-28-2012 23:32
Thirdeye,

OK... I just went to the AWS Website using the button at the top of this page, then went to the bookstore (without ever signing in on the AWS Website signin), then, up at the top right where it says 'username' enter your member number, then go down and enter your password.  It should take you to the bookstore.  From there you may want to click on 'Your Account' and go in and make sure all information is as you want it.

Give it a try and let us know.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By thirdeye (***) Date 04-29-2012 15:13
Thanks Guys,

It's working for me now, I get the member pricing option. I did have to clear my shopping cart, then logout, then log in again.  (The selection drop down menu for "AWS Member Pricing" is on the description page of each item)..... So in my case I had added some things to the cart before they knew I was a member, and it was too late to change them.

Thanks again - this saved me some time and $185.
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Can't See Member Prices in AWS Bookstore