Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Gas SAM-400 for sale $2500
- - By blhctd Date 05-13-2012 15:42
Lincoln Engine Driven Welder SAM-400.  Has built in contactor and terminal block for use with a standard Lincoln wire feeder, or also use for with the portable suitcase type feeder.  This does not need the add on CV box to do wire feed, all of the components are built in already.  110 outlet works as well.  I have only used it for stick welding and gouging.  I don't have the Portable Field Control, but it is jumpered in the correct position on the terminal block to use it without. 

Machine has a smooth running Continental 6cyl gas engine that does not smoke and has good oil pressure. One photo is of the machine running.

Could use a paint job in spots, but its not a bad looking machine. It has all of its doors and panels.

No leads are included with the machine. I have a set to test it with, but I need them and the pig tails for my other welder.

Please email me for more info and I will get back with you. blhctd@hotmail.com Located near Louisville, KY. 
I might be interested in machining type trades or maybe a smaller Engine Drive.

Parent - By J Hall (***) Date 05-18-2012 02:13
I ran one for years. They are an awesome machine.
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Gas SAM-400 for sale $2500