Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Sections / Section 55: Arizona / 2012 AZ Annual Business Meeting
- By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-07-2012 13:59
It is time to conclude last years business and info for Miami, set new officers in the jobs, and start planning for this year. 

Come here reports on the past year and be part of the planning to continue into the coming year.

The meeting will be at Casa Grande on Friday, June 15th at 7:00 PM.  We are still getting the exact location finalized.  Will keep you updated.

Please plan to attend.  We can use some new faces as officers, committee positions, etc.  Your participation is what makes things happen. 

Casa Grande was chosen because of it's central location between Phoenix and Tucson.  The greatest majority of our members are in these two areas but we can't go to one without excluding the other.  Thank you for understanding.

I may have some room to take a couple of people from Phoenix on down to Casa Grande.  Contact me if interested.
- By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-09-2012 14:00
Okay, here is the rest of the information:

Meeting: June 15, 2012    (Friday)
Time:     7:00 PM
Location:  Holiday Inn Casa Grande   (between Phoenix and Tucson)
              777 N. Pinal Ave.
              Casa Grande, AZ

It will be travel for most everyone but is the most convenient location to get both Tucson and Phoenix members to attend.  (You should try it from Prescott)

We need to have this meeting this soon to get our year end business taken care of and annual reports turned in to Miami.  We also need the planning time to get this year's officers and a tentative schedule in place. 

We will hopefully add some new faces to some of our committee positions.  Come and help us plan for YOUR section activities and meetings.

There will be sandwiches and other food available (FREE) as well as an on site restaurant for dinner and drinks if you like.

You can spend the night for $79 plus taxes.  I plan to stay and head home Saturday morning.
- By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-16-2012 17:21
Meeting went very well with a good turn out last night.

Several of the officers are same faces in new places while we also added some new faces.  We also had some people step up and volunteer for new Committee Chair positions.

I'll get a complete update posted ASAP.  Working today and still have Father's Day BBQ this afternoon and Church tomorrow.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
- By Vilen Date 05-22-2018 04:57
Okay
Up Topic Sections / Section 55: Arizona / 2012 AZ Annual Business Meeting