Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Just had a good laugh...
- - By WeldinFool (**) Date 06-26-2012 18:18 Edited 06-26-2012 18:24
I was in need of some direction concerning WPS and welder qualifications for handrails. As usual, I turned to the trusty AWS forum search bar. As I perused through the search results, there it was, just what I needed! A thread titled "Handrail Welding Procedures" dated 01/18/2012. I eagerly dove in, anticipating much knowledge and wisdom, and I wasn't disappointed. In fact, I was rewarded not only with the information I needed but also with an unexpected, good old belly rolling laugh. As I read each verbal jab between the two participants, I could just picture two university professors, or maybe two old southern gents that are completely engrossed in themselves and their mastery of the English language, going at it head to head, each trying to outdo the other with their prose and wit. Thanks you guys, and thanks again to this awesome forum!!
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 06-27-2012 04:31
Yeah, it's a good time seeing two wit mongers do battle. As long as it's not with malice, and is in good context, I love it.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Just had a good laugh...