Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Obama's reality!!!!!!!
- By Smooth Operator (***) Date 07-19-2012 15:07
Reading today's paper while waitin' for my truck to be repaired, I'm LIVID just read what Obama said "Look, if you've been successsful, you didn't get there on your own" WTF:yell: When the government was giving out my help I must have been sleepin' after working 16-20 hours to get a job done to keep my customer happy:mad: Last time the "government" helped me was when my mom/bookkeeper was dying from cancer and missed sending in the 941 tax deposit for about 2-3 weeks, government sent a penalty notice for $380.00. I appealed it, sent in a copy of the obit. no good. CPA even called them said they would look in to it!!!! 2 weeks later got a letter saying not a good excuse!!!! (should have more than 1 person versed in tax deposits) Way I see it I owe the government a slow ride on the bone pony and I'll be lookin' for it!!!!!! :mad: BTW: wait till they make your health care medical decisions for you based on the costs!!!!!!:cry:
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Obama's reality!!!!!!!