Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Classic Welding Rig at Its Best
- - By Jssec (**) Date 09-22-2012 00:04
Check out this rig sold last night in Vegas at Barrett Jackson.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=93&aid=465
Parent - - By Rafter_G_Weldin (***) Date 09-23-2012 03:32
Swert
Parent - - By Mat (***) Date 09-23-2012 05:56
I just drooled all over my keyboard...
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 09-23-2012 09:09
Can you imagine the looks... Rolling up on the ROW with that rig.
Might be a little tight getting it turned around though.
The final sale price was not all that bad.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 09-23-2012 14:56
That's pretty slick! My Uncle's Dad gave him a '46 Willy's jeep back in the late 70's early 80's. He used it for hauling wood for winter. Then as the years went on he moved it into the plowing the driveway position. The last time I saw it the body was solid, the gas tank had rotted thru and a 5 gallon can replaced it. Still had the plow on the front, the same military tires I remember and still started, ran and plowed the driveway among other things. I remember cause I had the '51 shorthood on the trailer and we were comparing the continental engines. He was shocked cause the welder had an oil filter. He said, the jeep didn't have an oil filter and hasn't had the oil changed in.....well, since he's owned it!!! Said it did a good job of keeping the mosquito's away! They don't build them like that anymore.
Parent - By texwelder (***) Date 09-23-2012 16:13
Love your signature I had that one on for a while got it from one of daughters books that's the best ever
Parent - By KSellon (****) Date 09-27-2012 22:56
sexy little Hobart...
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Classic Welding Rig at Its Best