Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Metallurgy / GTAW of ASS without purging using FC filler wire
- - By kuppubhuvi Date 11-02-2012 09:54
Dear all,

Please let me know a source to supply GTAW flux cored filler wire to weld 304L small bore pipes ranging from 8 NB to 50 NB using 308L  without purging.

This is very urgent and please let me know the source.

Tks & rgds,

Kuppusamy M V
India
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-03-2012 03:56
Do a Google search and I'm sure you'll find it.:eek::roll::wink::twisted::lol:

Henry
Parent - - By 99205 (***) Date 11-03-2012 05:12 Edited 11-03-2012 16:07
Parent - By 46.00 (****) Date 11-03-2012 14:16
???
Parent - - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-04-2012 19:29
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-06-2012 01:50
Thank you Gerald... It always makes me wonder why more people don't do their own searches to find to whatever it is they want to know more about, or to simply find out if whatever it is - is for real, or to do whatever it is they want with... I personally think they're too lazy and expect other folks to do it for them and I'm not the only one that holds this opinion for them...

That's why I deferred form doing so as I feel sometimes that we're being abused by some folks who take advantage of our passion to help someone out and find it for them when they can easily find it themselves... I mean we should be charging some of these folks who are constantly expecting us to do the work for them.
So I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore...

Stick your heads out your windows and yell "I'm MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" 

Please watch this, and see what I'm talking about, and how I feel about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By DaveBoyer (*****) Date 11-06-2012 04:32
You DO remember how this movie ends, don't You, Henry ?
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 11-07-2012 15:36
"I feel sometimes that we're being abused by some folks who take advantage of our passion to help someone out and find it for them when they can easily find it themselves... I mean we should be charging some of these folks who are constantly expecting us to do the work for them."

Have to agree with you there. I don't mind helping people when I can, but the last couple of years I've noted many who come in asking questions then leaving never to be heard from again after getting their answers, nor contributing in any way. Many of these questions are of the nature that consultants normally get paid for as well. The regulars here often ask/answer back and forth, each taking and giving respectively. I am getting tired of the ones who just simply take and leave.

Regards,
Gerald
Up Topic Welding Industry / Metallurgy / GTAW of ASS without purging using FC filler wire