Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Seacon Greetings Cards / Christmas Cards / Season Greetings!
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-04-2012 20:31 Edited 11-20-2015 20:10
Ladies and Gentlemen,
           I send Season Greeting / Christmas cards. my view is putting my finger prints on such keeps whoever honest. Been times that recieving them helped. The sending of one and hearing a friend had lost his wife and it helped him felt good. Your views appreciated.
                      Sincerely
Len Andersen len@lenandersen.com
               914-536-7101   / 212-839-6599     8-4 New York Time , 4042 FAX , Co-worker 6381 / 914-237-7689 (H)
POB 1529 / NYC 10116-1529 ( $~1400 per year Caller Box GPO NYC / Most Secure Service At Largest Post Office )
                       www.lenandersen.com
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 12-04-2012 20:46
I always enjoyed getting Christmas cards from friends...Len, I'm sure your friends will feel the same way. I say send them, it may brighten their day.
Parent - By waccobird (****) Date 12-05-2012 11:56
Mr Andersen

While I don't believe in greeting the seasons I feel keeping in touch is essential.

Have a Great Day

Marshall
Parent - - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-17-2012 15:22
Marshal and All,
     In New York City where I work there is some that go "hysterical" on sending a greeting card through the post office with finger prints at the direction of their employer , saying can't be demanded of. In third grade or so I was told to and if I did not I would not gotten to the Fourth. Stay in touch with fingerprint and signature good ! I worked as a stock broker and getting "hysterical" about signature and finger prints indicates to me stealing like Hell! Merry Christmas / Happy New Year / Joyous Holiday wishes to you with whatever preferences you have in the matter!
Len
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 12-17-2012 16:03
One thing is for sure Len,

They can't lift my fingerprints off an email sent to anyone.  But why would they want to?

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU LEN!!

And to all others here as well.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-18-2012 14:33
Brent and All ,
    Not sure of your background. When you sign a document there are things that can be used to say who you are. On TV you see a signing with pictures being taken. If deception is done the finger prints and pictures catches the deceiver i.e. the one that steals. In New York a fellow asked on Wall Street possibly having worked there for twenty years and away for ten where are the Americans? He might have looked for the way of checking for the other end of an e-mail "Wall Street originated" what is the identity of the sender for sure.
Len
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 12-18-2012 16:42
I send Christmas cards to all of my past clients, suppliers(local) every year. Sit down in front to the boob tube, watch a movie and work on it for a few hours.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Seacon Greetings Cards / Christmas Cards / Season Greetings!