Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Radiograph Certification
- - By arcray (*) Date 01-02-2013 18:21
I am going to be taking the Radiograph Interpreter's exam but I am not able to find the study material listed in the bookstore. Anyone know where I may be able to find them?

Bill
Parent - - By dlredd (*) Date 01-02-2013 19:43
Parent - - By arcray (*) Date 01-03-2013 17:52
Thanks, but I still do not see the books I'm looking for, ie; Radiograph Interpreters Work Book or Text Book.
Parent - By waccobird (****) Date 01-03-2013 18:07
Parent - - By dlredd (*) Date 01-03-2013 18:47
Are you taking the seminar? You know these books are furnished for you at the seminar as part of the registration fee.

The following publications are provided to participants at the seminar: AWS B1.10, Guide for the Nondestructive Examination of Welds; AWS Radiographic Interpretation Textbook; AWS Radiographic Interpretation Workbook; and ASNT Radiographic Interpretation.
Parent - By arcray (*) Date 01-03-2013 18:55
Marshall,
Yes I will be attending the seminar, but I like to have the publications ahead of time to get started with the studying. It's a lot of money out of my out of my pocket, the more I study the better I will do
Hopefully :)

Bill
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Radiograph Certification