Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Boston Marathon Explosions!
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 04-15-2013 19:26
WoW! Don't know what happened yet but at the Boston Marathon there were some types of explosions. The place is in mayhem, possible fatalities, lots of injured. Guy on the news is speculating it might be a gas line. Two explosions now is what they are saying.....

Sitting here at the house doing emails, paperwork etc., and then this popped up on Fox.
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 04-18-2013 01:48
I just don't get it...why do you have to kill people to get attention.....you can get just as much propaganda mojo cutting down a small town water tower or taking out cell service....nobody has to die.  8 yr old little girl lost her life...taken by a piece of sh+t.
Parent - - By SMTatham (**) Date 04-18-2013 10:35
I think Tommy that those behind this incident have "0" zero regard for human life........anything to advance their stated goals is OK; and if a few kids die, ehh no biggie.  I guess my real thoughts on this are so overtly political that they are better left unsaid.
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 04-20-2013 01:51
Well one of em is good and dead and thats good....the other caused plenty of mayhem but he is in a hospital bleeding and on his way to a dark hole.  One police officer killed and several wounded...I am surprised the one is alive, but I reckon they wanted some info from his sorry butt.
Parent - By SMTatham (**) Date 04-20-2013 13:07
Gotta have one patsy alive to make the story credible.  The "official" party line story on this smells worse by the day.  The trajedy is those that got killed or injured.....and the decent cops who have have had to chase all over hell (Boston in general)
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 05-04-2013 03:56
Maybe one day some folks who are intelligent enough to carry out a plan that affects life here in the US.....might actually take out a few people who truly contribute to the misery of us general folks....is that too much to ask for?
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Boston Marathon Explosions!