Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Farm Code
- - By 803056 (*****) Date 05-17-2013 00:03
Here I am, on the road again and just a little bored.

I did a search for the Farm Code, and low and behold, there it was! We're famous, our favorite welding code can be found on the internet.

Best regards - Al
Parent - - By aevald (*****) Date 05-17-2013 00:11
So Al, what sections were you interested in and who is the lucky recipient of your exhausting and meaningful research? Afterall, the "Farm Code" is a document comprising a wealth of valuable and concise information necessary to the health and well-being of the human race and welders more specifically. Please share! Just hoping to enjoy some humor myself, thanks for posting that, Al. Best regards, Allan
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 05-17-2013 00:26
I have seen it used on many jobs lately...I keep a copy in the truck so I can figure out the process/procedure they used...invaluable resource it is.  I think statistically the "ahhh F&&7K it" seems to be the favorite procedure on commercial work and the "heck ya I can do this" or some variant seems to be popular on residential jobs.
Parent - By aevald (*****) Date 05-17-2013 00:48
I concur Tommy, you have so eloquently recited the answers according to verse. Regards, Allan
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 05-17-2013 15:32
Did you forget something?:evil:
(linky?)
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 05-18-2013 02:52 Edited 05-18-2013 02:56
Found this on Yahoo,

www.aws.org/mwf/attachments/38/210038/moduleone.pdf

Here it is on Duramax Diesels,

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43871

Chevy has a diesel????

I think they use Farm Code 2002 on towers, at least the one I saw used it. I think the other tower they called me about to come repair used a pirated copy of Farm Code 2002, the words of my tower buddy pretty much say it all, exact quote, "Looks like they blew weld out of a straw".
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Farm Code