Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Have I been here too long???
- - By Superflux (****) Date 07-09-2013 20:57 Edited 07-09-2013 21:18
My coworkers whom are native speakers and are fluent in Russian and other languages have yet to define "nogi" to me. I think this is as close as I need to understand...
Starting to like it over here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MD6rcvW_u8

Going past all the gratuitous visual debauchery, I think it is a well crafted piece of music...
Parent - - By aevald (*****) Date 07-09-2013 21:32
Wow John, it's a good thing that I opened this one up at my house and not my office! Otherwise, the IT people would have likely been all over me.

Pretty is Pretty in any language though and what's not to like with entertainment like that around to represent the culture. Oh, and the music was good too. "Sounds" as if you're enjoying yourself and likely making a bit of coin as well. Stay safe and entertained. Best regards, Allan
Parent - - By Superflux (****) Date 07-09-2013 21:53
Thanks Allan,
I bug out in 27 hours. Followed by 30 hours of planes and terminals.
BUT!!!!
I can have a bit of all this I want. Well for 20 something days.
Attachment: FlyFshn-1.jpg (0B)
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 07-09-2013 22:25
I think I missed a few things in that video. I'll get back with you in awhile. I believe in order to give an honest opinion I will have to watch it again....and again.........and again..........slow motion......
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 07-10-2013 10:57
Found out today that "Nogi" is Russian for legs.
The dog leg scene in the video really cracked me up.
Parent - By swsweld (****) Date 07-26-2013 14:18
You Tube is still Blocked over here due to a You Tube video more than 1 year ago that portrayed Muhummed negatively. OMG, err OM Alla. I misspelled Mohummad. There will be consequences for that.

I look forward to watching it on August 5. from the US.
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 07-27-2013 12:53
Heh heh heh heh heh.....the ****zu humping the girls leg....heh heh heh heh....
- - By Tex (**) Date 07-10-2013 04:16
Sounds like you are liking life, John. I'm glad to see that all is going well for you. i had to spend the day in Casper today and I happy to report that it is still there. give me a call when you get back in town, I'll grill you up a homegrown steak. Travel safe, amigo and I will see you soon.

Tex
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 07-10-2013 11:01
Tex,
Good to hear Casper aint blown away.
I think I'll head up there on Saturday and take your offer on that steak.
Might have an opportunity for you to supplement your income.
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Have I been here too long???