Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Birthday Lawrence
- - By weldwade (***) Date 11-05-2013 01:11
I hope you are having a great day! Thanks again for sharing your knowledge and experience with us!

Hopefully you spent the day doing exactly what you wanted to do:grin:

Take care!

Wade
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 11-05-2013 01:59
This could be a glitch???

After posting this it appears that it is not his birthday... Two minutes before it was... Two minutes later nope???

I may have missed this one by a mile! Either way, I hope you had a good day Lawrence!
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-05-2013 04:10
Wade,

Been there before myself, I apparently love to open mouth and insert foot. 

Hope both of you have had a great day. 

Brent
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 11-05-2013 04:18
It's the dry heat getting to us...
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-05-2013 04:24
LOL.

Got that equipment up and running yet?  Hope everything is working well.  If you need anything give me a call.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 11-05-2013 13:46
Well, how about a Happy Birthday to you Wade!

Hope you have a great day! :smile:

jrw159
Parent - By weldwade (***) Date 11-05-2013 15:23
Thanks John I appreciate it:cool:
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-05-2013 15:10
OOHHH! So you started a Birthday thread for Lawrence in order to get Happy Birthday wishes for yourself!!! 

I see how this works.

Happy Birthday Wade.  Have a good one.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By weldwade (***) Date 11-05-2013 15:22
My evil plan is found out... I will have to mask it better next year!

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes I appreciate it.

Brent my shop keeps getting smaller... Time to quit buying equipment! Got the bandsaw and ironworker situated and wired in. They are up and running. New concrete slab will be poured soon and shop expansion soon to follow. I'm hoping to pull the trigger on my new venture January 2014.
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 11-07-2013 16:36
Just found this thread!

Thanks for the happy wishes.

Spent my birthday at the airport :(

But had a nice couple of days at the Lincoln Electric training facillity in Atlanta this week.   They put on a seminar on weld cost calculations and waste reduction, along with some very extensive trials with the Powerwave S500 and it's associated "weld data monitoring system"

Some of the other participants in the seminar were rudely awakened to the actual "arc-on" time in their production facillities  :)      I see it as free mining for ROI !!!!!!!!!!!

Plus they bought me birthday supper :)
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Birthday Lawrence