Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Lincoln 200D Pipeliner 29Hrs
- - By hbrac003 Date 11-09-2013 01:49
I am posting this for my father-in-law. Very, very low hour 200D Pipeliner 29 Hrs on the machine. This machine has been used very little, I used this machine during 1 welding test on the line. I had 3 other machines at the time and used the other ones I had for all the work. I moved out of welding and started inspecting and now work close to home in a fab shop. This machine has only been used to put up small sections of pipe fence since that time. It is setup for the cable controls kit remote not the lincoln remote (which is just swapping a few wires around to accept the cable contols style remote). I have both the standard lincoln remote, and the cable controls kit remote. This machine still gets started up an ran some, starts, runs, and welds like new. Has been sitting in the shop or under a cover while outside on the trailer my father-in-law put it on. Any markings on the machine are just dirt, dust or something to that nature everything will wash off an clean up like new. We have no use for this machine anymore, and need to find someone that needs it and will use it like it should be.

Machine is located in eastern oklahoma
Asking $12,000 OBO
Please contact Frank for any questions or interest.
918-905-0951
Parent - By hbrac003 Date 12-18-2013 23:48
SOLD!!!
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Lincoln 200D Pipeliner 29Hrs