Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Paying too much for fuel !
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 11-27-2013 17:23
Ladies and Gentlemen,
      My recent experiences indicate stealing with high degree of certainty. Any SPE patent lawyers in the crowd?  Please someone comment of my posting to Society of Petroleum Engineers "SPE CONNECT" ! Note below my posting. Len
            Patents - Learning Curve !
From:   Leonard Andersen    To:   Production     Posted:   November 23, 2013 12:45 PM
Fellow SPE'ers,
     Worked in patent matters for decades with Rob Sullivan now with Fish & Richardson (www.fr.com ) and been in touch lately. He worked with me on my two liquid oxygen injection patents. I have ten patents and over 20 years of working with patents. Had a view that I knew what was happening with patents. I am the liquid oxygen guy. Heard and spoke big money involvements with my injection liquid oxygen technology. One of two SPE papers are, "Field Tests of the Water/Liquid Oxygen Injection Process of Oil Recovery" has in it abstract "heard people had been robbed and killed taken in by fraud concerning the process and put no money in his pocket from the process." . One of two patents "Method for in-situ recovery of energy raw material by the introduction of a water/oxygen slurry US Patent 5,027,896 has a high infringement likelihood cited 165 times other patents /www.uspto.gov of which +80 was when the patent was in effect.  My believe is that some big outfits are compensating me for the use of the for mentioned "check in the mail". In +20 years of patent involvement I am unaware of another patent cited 165 times in other patents. Like getting money earned in the matter. Thought  "fraud" was more in the past. Due to recent events renewed concern. Your views appreciated. Talking to good buddy Rob appreciated. My ego took hit on knowing what I was doing with patent. Your views appreciated! I hoped this is helpful.
Sincerely
Len Andersen   weld@speamil.org
914-536-7101 / 914-237-7689 (H) / 800-428-4801 USA
POB 1529 / NYC 10116-1529 ( $1160 per year Caller
Box GPO NYC / Most Secure Service At Largest Post
Office USA )    www.lenandersen.com
-------------------------------------------
Leonard Andersen Engineer Injected Liquid Oxygen Service
New York, New York 10116-1529
Parent - By Tyrone (***) Date 11-28-2013 12:02
Hi Len,
I couldn't quite understand your post, but I think the jist of it is that you are having a patent infringement issues. 
I can't help you there, but I'm glad you are still kicking about.
Tyrone
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-28-2013 14:00
I'm a little confused with this one too Len.

Also, you never updated us on your job issue after a run in with the mayor?  Did everything get resolved?  Are you still employed? 

Happy Thanksgiving in any case Len.  Best wishes.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By 46.00 (****) Date 11-28-2013 22:17
Len, my advice is to seek some serious legal advice. I know that's not cheap in the US, (nor is it here in the UK!) But, even an hour spent discussing your problem with a patent lawyer, properly documented can prove 'Intent' later on in proceedings!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Parent - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-04-2013 15:17
Fellow AWS people , Welders etc., Engineers Etc.!
       Post to Society of Petroleum Engineers Forum equivalent! I have been a member of the American Welding Society as long as with the SPE ! With www.aws.org click services scroll down to forum click and click search you get excellent welding info free ! Used it!  Getting no SPE replies I checked with www.aws.org member on my liquid oxygen petroleum technology and got

- By Tyrone (**) Date 11-28-2013 12:02
Hi Len,
I couldn't quite understand your post, but I think the jist of it is that you are having a patent infringement issues. 
I can't help you there, but I'm glad you are still kicking about.
Tyrone

Parent  - - By welderbrent (****) Date 11-28-2013 14:00

I'm a little confused with this one too Len.

I am also confused on such! Definitely see infringement. Lawyer buddy says, cool but old i. e. talk money up front is my translation

Also, you never updated us on your job issue after a run in with the mayor?
Met with fellow on train this morning who looks like and more fun than.
Did everything get resolved? 
In New York the new Hello is we "Will --- you!". Note pulse on both of us. Not bad.
Are you still employed? 
Till 11 December Ho Ho Ho !

Happy Thanksgiving in any case Len.  Best wishes.Have a Great Day,  Brent

Thank You !

Parent  - By 46.00 (***) Date 11-28-2013 22:17

Len, my advice is to seek some serious legal advice. I know that's not cheap in the US, (nor is it here in the UK!) But, even an hour spent discussing your problem with a patent lawyer, properly documented can prove 'Intent' later on in proceedings!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you and chasing on!
Sincerely
914-536-7101 www.lenandersen.com

Leonard Andersen
Engineer
Injected Liquid Oxygen Service
New York New York 10116-1529

Original Message:
Sent: Dec 04,2013 09:53 AM
Subject: Patents - Learning Curve !

This message has been cross posted to the following Discussions: Young Professionals Network and Production .

Fellow SPE'ers,

Worked in patent matters for decades with Rob Sullivan now with Fish & Richardson ( www.fr.com ) and been in touch lately. He worked with me on my two liquid oxygen injection patents. I have ten patents and over 20 years of working with patents. Had a view that I knew what was happening with patents. I am the liquid oxygen guy. Heard and spoke big money involvements with my injection liquid oxygen technology. One of two SPE papers is, "Field Tests of the Water/Liquid Oxygen Injection Process of Oil Recovery" has in it abstract "heard people had been robbed and killed taken in by fraud concerning the process and put no money in his pocket from the process." . One of two patents "Method for in-situ recovery of energy raw material by the introduction of a water/oxygen slurry US Patent 5,027,896 has a high infringement likelihood cited 165 times other patents / www.uspto.gov of which +80 was when the patent was in effect.  My believe is that some big outfits are compensating me for the use of the for mentioned "check in the mail". In +20 years of patent involvement I am unaware of another patent cited 165 times in other patents. Like getting money earned in the matter. Thought  "fraud" was more in the past. Due to recent events renewed concern. Your views appreciated. Talking to good buddy Rob appreciated. My ego took hit on knowing what I was doing with patent. Your views appreciated! I hoped this is helpful.

Sincerely
914-536-7101 / 914-237-7689 (H) / 800-428-4801 USA
POB 1529 / NYC 10116-1529 ( $1160 per year Caller
Box GPO NYC / Most Secure Service At Largest Post
Office USA )

www.lenandersen.com

Leonard Andersen
Engineer
Injected Liquid Oxygen Service
New York New York 10116-1529
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Paying too much for fuel !