Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Tis the Season To Think About The Other Person Ho Ho Ho !
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-20-2013 18:21
Ladies and Gentlemen - Fellow AWS'ers,
    Did holiday partying. Wished I could have helped all that attended and all in engineering societies! With resources available I thought where did I pickup a thousand US! Chasing unclaimed money’s did it for me. In view of a misguided I am wonderful, having in the past one point landings on my nose occurrences I checked it out. Got random names of a dozen that did discussion with me on SPE CONNECT (www.spe.org - Society of Petroleum Engineers "Forum".  Ran www.foundmoney.com and got two no connect, on name noted on SPE CONNECT 8 with 2 to over 25 connections and 2 in between. Ran on and have connected on comptroller state name. Texas comptroller unclaimed site is
https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/up/Search.jsp
. Any question guessed at. Hope this is helpful. Happy holidays , fun working with you!
        Sincerely weld@spemail.org
         Len Andersen
           914-536-7101
            www.lenandersen.com     
-------------------------------------------
Leonard Andersen
Engineer CWI Looking For Work
New York NY 10116-1529
-------------------------------------------
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 12-20-2013 18:46
Merry Christmas Len, and all others as well.   Our prayers to each and every one for a great New Year.

God is in Control and this is the season we remember His most important gift to mankind.  His blessings were abundant this past year.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 12-21-2013 15:59
To everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true and be safe. Yesterday was my last day of work until 1/2/2014 Thank God I need the rest.

M.G.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Tis the Season To Think About The Other Person Ho Ho Ho !