Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Documents & Downloads / Free Downloads
- - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 04-01-2014 13:51
Where do you find the free download section, I could fine it at one time but it has seemed to be gone.

M.G.
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 04-01-2014 13:52
Parent - - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 04-01-2014 14:09
Lawrence, I don't think that is what I'm talking about or it might been changed to a different format.

M.G.
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 04-01-2014 14:19
Is there something in particular you were looking for Milton?
Parent - - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 04-01-2014 14:23
John it use to be a page that you could to fine astm for base materail and other things like wps and other things. it migh still be here but I can't fined it.

M.G.
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 04-01-2014 14:56
Someone may have posted a link in a random thread somewhere. I don't remember anything off hand, but if you find it again and think that it is a valuable link, let me know and maybe we can link it or copy it to the section of the forum that Lawrence showed you to make it easier to find again.
Parent - - By lo-hi (**) Date 04-01-2014 15:19
There is a section in Tricks of the trade for steel shapes and sizes, not sure if that's something you can use.
Parent - - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 04-01-2014 17:49
I found it http://pubs.aws.org/t/FreeDownloads this was what I was looking for this morning.

M.G.
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 04-01-2014 17:56
Maybe John should make that link a "sticky" in the forum "downloads" section so it stays at the top.

http://pubs.aws.org/t/FreeDownloads
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 04-01-2014 19:16 Edited 04-01-2014 19:18
L,
For some reason, I don't have moderator tools in this part of the forum.

EDIT*...ah, I see why now. Useful Downloads is not listed in the moderators group.
http://www.aws.org/cgi-bin/mwf/group_info.pl?gid=3
Parent - - By kevin mcdonald (*) Date 05-26-2016 07:57 Edited 05-26-2016 08:19
ENNYTHING ON ARC BLOW NEW THAT IS WERTH TRYING ? i have a new welding school and after opening in november of last year! just before testing for certifing time i got a GIANT case of ARC BLOW ! KNOW ONE SO FAR HAS NO ANNSWERS! please HELP MY SCHOOL. WWW.ALLIED WELDING SCHOOL.ORG. ALL IS UP IN THE AIR WHATING ON ALL THE BIG SHOTS THAT I HAVE CALLED AND CAME AND ISAW AND IM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM. SO THIS MUST BE FOR REAL.
Parent - - By WeldinFool (**) Date 05-26-2016 17:39
A couple of suggestions:
-Post your questions in the appropriate section, you will get better response. Better yet, start your own thread related to needs for your new school (looked at your website, good stuff)
-There are many threads already on this forum related to arc-blow (use the search function), although they get a little technical for my blood, there is some great information there. It's saved my butt countless times!
-I hope you're not teaching those kids grammatical skills...:eek:
Parent - - By kevin mcdonald (*) Date 05-27-2016 00:49
thank you for the info. my bad! just joined your group. so i will get the hang of it? thanks again!  P.S NO I WILL NOT TRY TO TEACH MY STUDENTS HOW  TO SPELL!  BEST TO YOU. KEVIN MR ARC BLOW
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-27-2016 01:37
You have to admit Kevin, your first post was not very impressive.

Welcome to the forum.

Brent
Parent - - By kevin mcdonald (*) Date 05-27-2016 01:57
THANKS BRENT. DO YOU HAVE INFO ON DC ARC BLOW? IM STUCK IN ARC BLOW LIMBO!
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-27-2016 02:33
Kevin,

I'm going to start a new thread for you, watch for a title on 'Arc Blow'.  It will be in a different section that will be more applicable.  Besides Weldingfool's suggestion of using the 'Search' function, I think you will get more responses that way.

I will be asking a bunch of questions in order to be more understanding of your situation.

Brent
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-27-2016 02:42
Kevin,

I put a new thread in the 'General Welding Discussion' section.

See if you can fill in some blanks for us.

Brent
- By amancalling Date 02-18-2016 00:41
Is weld matrix issued by client or made by contractor inspection. What information the weld matrix provides?
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Documents & Downloads / Free Downloads