Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Warn 8274 Winch For Sale
- By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 04-04-2014 06:31
I've had this Warn winch kicking around for years. I bought an old truck, had this on the front and that's about it. I have the relays, the remote, the winch and even have the original owners manual for it. I had the motor rebuilt last year, new armature installed and it worked great but never used it. It is an 8000lb winch with a 12,000 double line pull I believe is what I read. From what I have read this is the Holy Grail of the winch world due to line speed and just how it is built. This is an old model, do not know what year but I can tell you this, it was not made in China.

I'm asking $700.00 OBO. Have seen then go for $500-600 on adds from many years ago. This would be a cash deal, local pickup is best but I suppose I could put on a pallet and drop it off at the local terminal giving you their phone number to arrange for payment and shipping.

If anybody is interested message me here and I'll get you my phone number in a pm

Shawn
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Warn 8274 Winch For Sale