Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / A Review of Welding, Metallurgy and Forensics Engineer Talk!
- By Len Andersen (***) Date 04-04-2014 17:36
Ladies and Gentlemen,
      I am a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and plan to attend an event

A Review of Welding, Metallurgy and Forensics    
Wednesday, April 16 2014, 5:30pm - 7:30pm

In New York City with 100 other engineers

http://www.ascemetsection.org/component/option,com_events/task,view_detail/agid,1023/year,2014/month,04/day,16/Itemid,116/

First sentence of abstract mentions “welding; metallurgy; causes of weld failures; weld defects; and weld quality, failure and inspections”. All who pay dues to the ASCE or fee  are welcome. What I am asking for is questions that I should be asking. The next time I might be the presenter. Please say what you would like engineers to know so that are “helpful” that can be said and soaks into the minds after 8 hours at a job with an hours time. Been an engineer and into welding for plus 20 years / five patents.
    Sincerely
        Len Andersen     weld@spemail.org
          914-536-7101
        www.lenandersen.com
Attachment: AWSwetweldingsystems.pptx - Len Andersen 914-536-7101 Wet Welding February Power Point Presentation www-lenandersen.com (267k)
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / A Review of Welding, Metallurgy and Forensics Engineer Talk!