Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic AWS.org / Forum News & Help / Spam
- - By 46.00 (****) Date 05-04-2014 17:40
First we had advert banners! I must admit that is not a deal breaker with me, I can turn them off and not see them, no problem!

But now we have spammers advertising fake I.D's that is a problem! Is the moderators gunna do anything?
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 05-04-2014 23:05
He will 1st thing Monday because after all, the weekends are his to live by and I think it's okay that way...

Sciitt happens... It will be taken care of I promise! I have 1000000000 percent confidence that John will get rid of it A.S.A.P.:grin::smile::lol::yell::lol::yell::lol::wink::cool:

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By 46.00 (****) Date 05-05-2014 03:17
OK Henry! I guess you do have a point!

Just hate seeing this site spammed like this!
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 05-05-2014 11:25
Thanks Henry, I'm glad that you have my back and understand that I also have to work an inspection job which has me out of town more than in the past when I had an office job.

Biggest help is when you guys post the reports and no one posts replies in these spammer's threads. Replies only confirm to the spammer that they have an audience and then they become a pain once they figure out they have the forum member's attention. Ignoring them is the best medicine(and don't forget to send a report).
Up Topic AWS.org / Forum News & Help / Spam