Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Looking for CWI's and other NDE Methods
- By Rocket_Man Date 08-12-2014 18:23
Ladies and Gentleman,

I am the Supervisor for Research and Development as well as the Level III for Penetrant and Mag Particle Testing for SpaceX. We are very interested in finding motivated individuals with a variety of inspection methods. SpaceX offers incredible benefits including, fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and even Gym memberships! Stock options are also awarded to new employees as well as all stars through bi-annual review periods.

Little about myself. I have been working for SpaceX for 6 years, started off as a technician and have climbed my way up the ladder and now hold 7 certifications with 2 of them being Level III's. I was in the NAVY for 5 years prior to SpaceX as a NDT Inspector of Nuclear Submarines.

Please contact me by email or through this thread or PM's if you are intersted in any opportunity, no matter the level. We are looking for anyone from CWI's, VT level II's all the way up to PAUT inspectors and Level III's in almost all methods and even some Supervisors and shop floor Level III's.

Alex Krist
alexkrist8@gmail.com
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Looking for CWI's and other NDE Methods