Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / AWS d18.2 VLT Internal Inspection
- - By tony rodio Date 08-18-2014 05:00
Could you please review the attached photos and advise as to the Level in accordance with AWS D18.2.

Greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-18-2014 09:01 Edited 08-18-2014 09:46
I would like to help but, you first have to upload the photo's to your post after you finish posting the text... Once you complete that, look for your post that starts the thread which should show up in your screen after you have pressed the "Post" bar and look for the bottom blue shaded bar immediately below the words of your completed post...

Look for the option that is written "Attach" then click it open to show you another page that lets you upload your photos to post with the text of your OP (Original Post)...

Once you're in that page, click the "Browse" bar to look for the folder where you photos are located in your computer and then you should be able to see the file listed to the right of the "Browse" bar...

Now this is important! Before you click the "Upload" bar, make sure the size and type of photo file (picture) is compatible with what is listed as the acceptable size and type of picture files...

You then MUST check the empty box next to where it says "Embed" or else only the file description itself will be available, and then one must click the file before being able to view it...

By checking the "Embed" box, you now have posted your picture (photo) file so that it can be seen within your post, and it becomes more convenient for anyone to view and observe... I hope you can understand my instructions... By the way,

"WELDCOME" TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST WELDING FORUM of the AWS!!!:grin::lol::wink::cool:

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By fbrieden (***) Date 08-18-2014 12:49
Cool photo Henry!
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 08-18-2014 16:03 Edited 08-18-2014 16:19
Francis! Thank you!

Good to read you in here again... You must be busy out in the field... Where are you Tony Rodio?

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By fbrieden (***) Date 08-18-2014 18:33
Henry...thanks for the response!

Yes, very busy in the field. Spending a lot of time in MN, TX, NJ...and some local projects. Did 8 1/2 months in Philly at the old Navy Yard (Aker Shipyard now). Several Knox class FF's in mothballs there. The Kennedy and Forrestal are also there, awaiting the sad fate; I wish those ladies could talk.

Be safe!

Francis
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / AWS d18.2 VLT Internal Inspection