Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Heavy duty welding trailer for sale for two men.
- - By James Gezelman Date 10-10-2014 18:08
One Lincoln SAM 650 6 cylinder Perkins Diesel and Miller Air Pak on a heavy duty two axle trailer with extra fuel tank plumed in to both machines. A large leed box full of 4aug down to 2aug. Unit will hold two O2 bottles and two Hydrocarbon tanks and has torch reel that holds 400 feet of hose but only has 300 on it now. Has a tool box to hold other things like air hose etc. Has removable 2&5/16" tongue that has adjustable height`s for different trucks. Can be picked by crane to move around job site. I bought both welders new and was hurt on the job, so I must sell it. These machines run like new because they never saw dirty oil or filters ever. I bought them around 1986 and they are just broke in now. I was published in the welding journal april of 1993/volume 72/ number 4.  My cell # is 772-631-8648 and I am in NH. This would be good for someone wanting to go into structural full pen welding or heavy equipment repair and wants two good machines for less than the price of one new one.
Parent - By hillbilly delux (***) Date 10-12-2014 01:23
If your wanting to sell them you need to post a price and pictures. I am always buying stuff but I never buy unless someone to is not going to post a price or pictures. Just an fyi
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Heavy duty welding trailer for sale for two men.