Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Inspectors - What's In Your Pockets?
- - By thirdeye (***) Date 10-11-2014 14:52
Mrs ~t~ always laughs at the stuff that remains in my pockets after leaving work.  I usually remove weld gages, paint markers, earplugs and the like but there is always stuff I seem to pack around...  Last nights inventory was a pair of cheaters, a mechanical pencil, notebook, gang box/tagout keys, 2-thumb drives, pocket magnifier, 2-pocket knives, a 6' tape, mini flashlight, and a mini soapstone holder. So, what's in your pockets at the end of the day?

Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 10-11-2014 17:52
Half a dozen broken pieces of soapstone, my custom ear plugs, handkerchief, 3 various colored nissan paint markers, business card wallet, mechanical pencil, 3 ink pens, ID wallet, money and CC wallet, reading glasses. 

And on my belt, cell, leatherman, tactical light, ammo pouch for 45 mag, key ring hold with keys, 45.

And, in pouches around my lunch box, my log book, safety prescription glasses, inspections pouch that clips to belt with several gauges(V-wac, fillet, Bridge-cam, skewed fillet, 12' tape, couple more) and temp sticks, IR gun, 3 more flashlights of various lumens and colors, and more spare paint markers.

UUMM, think that about covers it. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By thirdeye (***) Date 10-11-2014 19:19
.45 mag pouch?... you must have some pretty tough customers. :lol:
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 10-12-2014 14:35
You said what was in the pockets, I expanded to on my person, when you got home.  That's for the two hour drive through no man's land between Phoenix and Prescott.  But, it is with me most of the time.  You never know when, where, why, or how it may be needed. 

Besides, it's AZ and I can.  It's the USA and I should.  The Second Amendment wasn't for sporting purposes.  It was for personal, family, community, and national defense.  Still should be.  Just look around us at all that is happening. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By 46.00 (****) Date 10-12-2014 18:41
I like your style!
Parent - By thirdeye (***) Date 10-12-2014 20:16
I'm with you.... Wyoming is a Constitutional carry state too as long as you are a resident and have no criminal or psychological background.  Of course we still have open carry too, but you rarely see that these days.  Anyway, we just consider that everyone is armed, and most are.
- By scotty68 Date 10-25-2014 23:57
I know I'm johnny come lately but someday I'm going to leave New York and move to America so I can enjoy my Constitutional Rights as well.
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Inspectors - What's In Your Pockets?